Monday, September 27, 2010

High School3

hello my darling beloved :) its been a verrry exciting day today at our amazing high school ;) haha do u  remember the cheerleader and norm that i spotted the other day? yes well darlinggg i have news for you, they completely ignored each other at school now if we think about it, is that such a surprise? I guess not, but it does make me think do the rules at school apply outside of those walls? Hmmm i might just have to say no to that ;) I went out with my friend today and i couldnt help but wonder how many kids pretend not to even know each other at school. I have to sadly include myself into this group. But as the saying goes it's better to have a million friends who aren't really your friends, than to have one, right? ;) I saw the strangest thing today in my 7th period, a norm dressed like an elite, what is happening to world? Is everyone trying to change for the better or be the better? well let me tell you something honey, once you've been named into a group, it's going to be damn hard getting out of it. Untill tomorrow my lovely beloved ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment